Our Careers and Aspirations Manager is Fiona McAuslan. Her role is to provide information, advice and guidance to help students make realistic choices about their education.
Her main responsibilities are to ensure that students are provided with the correct information and advice when making decisions about post 16 education and training.
- Organise work experience for year 10 students
- Arrange option evenings in partnership with other educational establishments
- Plan and organise our career fairs
- Organise and participate in IAG events at Hackney New School and other events where appropriate
- Provide parents/carers with information about the services that are available to help young people make effective learning and career decisions
- Provide comprehensive information to parents regarding work experience.
Parents, please get in touch directly with Ms McAuslan if you would like any career-related information or advice for your child. All students in year 11 will receive a one-to-one career interview which can be conducted with parents present when requested.
Careers Lead: Fiona McAuslan
If training providers would like to talk to our students about technical education and apprenticeships, please contact our Careers Lead to be included in one of our careers fairs or talks.